quote

More than 60% of the 8 lac engineers graduating every year remain unemployed.

- AICTE

#DegreeKaamNaAayi

Picture

Share your #DegreeKaamNaAayi Story

(using Facebook)
*Make sure you have allowed Popups

A recent study shows that only 7% of the graduating engineers are employable. That means, the other 93% students wasted their money for nothing?

Most engineers remain unemployed because their skills are not in sync with industry requirements.

- Pradipta Banerji, Former director, IIT Roorkee
(in an interview with HT)